Pleasing, graceful, classic, shapely, heirloom-quality, handsome, lustrous –These are an excellent choice for vintage-inspired jewelry and simple, traditional designs because they suggest a slightly vintage, candlelit glamour.
How do you compliment jewelry?
Give a compliment on a piece of jewelry itself, not on the person wearing it. Questionable compliment: “Georgia, you look so nice wearing that necklace.” Appropriate compliment: “Georgia, your necklace is so beautiful. It complements everything else you’re wearing.”
What vocabulary word do we use to describe jewelry gold?
aurous Add to list Share. Something that’s aurous is made of gold. You could describe your favorite gold necklace as aurous, but you might sound more like a scientist than a jeweler if you do so.
How do you thank someone for jewelry?
Thank you so much for the gorgeous gold bracelet. It’s absolutely beautiful and such an elegant design. I’m thrilled to have such a lovely piece of jewelry to wear on special occasions. You are both so kind to spoil me like this.
How would you describe a pendant?
The word pendant traces back to the Latin word, pendere, meaning “to hang,” which tips you off that pendant is a word describing something that hangs, like an ornament that hangs on a chain or a type of light that hangs from the ceiling.
How do you describe jewelry?
Objects designed for the adornment of the body are called jewelry. While modern jewelry is made of gold, silver, or platinum, often with precious or semiprecious stones, it evolved from shells, animal teeth, and other items used as body decoration in prehistoric times.
How do you describe a charm bracelet?
A charm bracelet is a type of bracelet which carries personal jewelled ornaments or “charms”, such as decorative pendants or trinkets. The decorative charms usually carry personal or sentimental attachment by the owner.
What’s a better word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
How do I name my jewelry business?
Choosing A Brand Name For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Create a word board. It’s all about being experimental! …
- Focus on your customers. You want your business name to be one that your customers will love, remember and be inspired by. …
- Keep it short, sweet and memorable. …
- Choose a name that lasts a lifetime.
How would you describe costume jewelry?
English Language Learners Definition of costume jewelry
: fancy jewelry that is usually made of inexpensive materials rather than real gold, diamonds, etc.
What words do you put on a necklace?
Our Favorite Custom Engravings to Express LOVE
- My heart belongs to him.
- My heart belongs to her.
- My heart belongs to you.
- Forever yours.
- Yours forever.
- I Promise to Love you Forever.
- I’m blessed to have you as my first.
- I love you.
How do you write a thank you note examples?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. …
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” — …
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. …
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. …
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —
How do you start a thank you note?
Begin with the two most important words: Thank you.
- Thank you so much for…
- It made my day when I opened…
- I’m so grateful you were there when…