How do I upload a GeM catalog to service?
For uploading product in Gem, We need below Details.
- Description. Service provider must have to read service description before adding services.
- SLA. Service product have to agree with buyer policy before adding service.
- Experience. Provide govt experience if you have.
- Rate Sheet. …
How do I list items on GeM Portal?
Here are 5 easy steps for listing products on Government e-Marketplace.
- #1. Basic information of the GeM Products.
- #2. Quantity of the Product Available.
- #3. Price of the Product.
- #4. Speciﬁc Details of the Product.
- #5. Images of the Product.
How do I add categories to gems?
Buyers can request for new category addition online from Request Management available in their Dashboard. All such requests would be evaluated by GeM.
How do I register an OEM GeM?
Answer: You can register on GeM as ‘Deemed OEM’ of the brand.
Answer: For verification as an OEM,
- login into GeM, go to My Account → OEM Panel.
- Under “Request OEM Authority for Brand” select your category and Brand.
- Upload relevant documents (Brand OwnershipTrademark documents), and click on Create Request.
How do I register a GeM portal as a service provider?
Primary Seller Registration Process
- Go to the Government Site of GeM.
- Click on the Signup option on the top left of the page. …
- New page on Create your organization seller account open. …
- Fill in all the Details asked in the next form. …
- After filling in all the details, the Activation mail is sent to the email.
How do I search for an item in GeM?
Go to List Of Items On Gem Portal page via official link gem.gov.in. Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
What is caution money on GeM?
What is Caution Money? This caution money provision is being introduced for bringing discipline among sellers. All Sellers on GeM would be required to deposit a fixed amount with GeM as Caution Money deposit.
How do I login to gems?
First of all, you are required to visit the official website of gem.gov.in.
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
What is OEM on GeM?
After concerns on the authenticity of products being sold via the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) rose, the new Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will ensure vendor verification.
What items can be sold on GeM?
You can sell on the Government e-marketplace (GeM) as a supplier because the government is looking for businesses to manage their supplies.
2. Office and Stationery supplies:
- Tables and Desks.
How do I sell on gems?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
What is new in GeM?
He said some of the features in mind for the new version of GeM are consignee and item wise bidding for buyers, price variation clauses, staggered delivery and demand aggregation, so that “big ticket” items will be available in the marketplace.