How do you search for tenders in GeM portal?
You can search gem tender by your product category and services. Contact our customer support team for GeM Registration. Give us call to register your company with GeM Portal. The Government e-Marketplace (GeM) is a government-e-commerce portal.
How do I search for items in GeM?
Go to List Of Items On Gem Portal page via official link gem.gov.in. Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
What are railway tenders?
A tender or coal-car is a special rail vehicle hauled by a steam locomotive containing its fuel (wood, coal, or oil) and water. … Locomotives that do not have tenders and carry all their fuel and water on board the locomotive itself are called tank locomotives.
How do I login to gems?
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
How do I find my GeM ID?
- Kindly visit https://gem.gov.in/ and click on Login,
- Click on “Forgot your Password” link,
- Enter your User Id, kindly note that User Id is case sensitive,
- Type the Characters displayed in the captcha box, press SUBMIT,
- An E-mail will be sent to your registered E-mail ID with link to Reset password,
How do I list items on GeM Portal?
Here are 5 easy steps for listing products on Government e-Marketplace.
- #1. Basic information of the GeM Products.
- #2. Quantity of the Product Available.
- #3. Price of the Product.
- #4. Speciﬁc Details of the Product.
- #5. Images of the Product.
What is OEM in GeM?
Government e-Marketplace(GeM) classifies sellers as either OEM or Resellers. OEM means ‘Original Equipment Manufacturer’, which, as the name suggests, refers to the manufacturer of a product. A ‘Reseller’ is a dealer or distributor who buys the product from an OEM and sells it at a higher price.
What is bid in GeM portal?
a. The e-Bidding / RA module of GeM is a tool provided to the Buyer(s) for organizing bidding / RA from GeM Sellers of the particular product category for a pre-defined requirement i.e. quantity, technical parameters for Goods/ Services of the particular product category required for one or more Buyers / Consignees.
What is caution money in GeM?
What is Caution Money? This caution money provision is being introduced for bringing discipline among sellers. All Sellers on GeM would be required to deposit a fixed amount with GeM as Caution Money deposit.
How do you open a tender?
Understanding Open Tendering
- Be open to all qualified and interested bidders.
- Be advertised locally (and internationally, when required)
- Have objective qualifications criteria.
- Have neutral and clear technical specifications.
- Have clear and objective evaluation criteria.
How many types of tenders are there?
Tenders in India
There are various types of tenders, such as open tender, selective tender, serial tender, negotiated tender, and term tender. 1.